QUESTIONS

Teacher:Sayda Jimenez Sanchez
TEAM 5#

MEMBERS:
-Vera Morales Natalia
-Gonzalez Hernandez Leylani
-Arcos Alvarado Paola Denisse
-Álvarez Pellicer Huslam Alfonso
-Candelas Hernandez Gustavo Nain





QUESTIONS:


Whas´t your name?
My name is natalia
How old are you?
15 years old
Where are you from?
I am from Mexican
What is your favorite song?
My favorite song is "ninguna "
Who is your favorite actor?
His is Brad Pitt
What is the that make you cry?
It´s the one 2 metros de ti

DIALOGUE
Natalia: Hi,what´s your name?
Leylani: Hello,my name is Leylani,and you?
Natalia:My name is Natalia,where are you from?
Leylani:I am Mexican,and you?
Natalia:I am Mexican, when is your birthday?
Leylani:My birthday is April 6th,and you?
Natalia:My birthday is March 3rd.
Leylani:See you later.
Natalia:Bye.

Questions


What is your full name?
My full name is Paola Denisse Arcos Alvarado
Where are you from?
I´m from Mexican
When is your birthday?
My birthday is January 21th
Who is your best friend?
My best friend is Benny
Which is your favorite show?
My favorite serie is "Rosario Tijeras"
How is your pet´s name ?
My called is Keyla

DIALOGUE

Paola:Hello,what´s your name?
Uriel:Hello, my name is Uriel,what´s your name?
Paola:My name is,where you live?
Uriel: I live in texcoco,and you?
Paola:I live in texcoco,what you sport like?
Uriel:I like basketball,and you?
Paola:I like basketball
Uriel:Good bye
Paola: See you bye

QUESTIONS


whats is your name?
Huslam Alfonso Alvarez Pellicer
Where are you from?
I am Mexico
How old are you?
15 years old
Wich your favorite colors?
My favorite colors is blue
Who do you live?
I live in las vegas
Who the favorite friend?
My favorite friends is Natalia,Nain and Leylani


DIALOGUE


-Huslam:Hello nain ,how are you?
-Nain:Hi huslam,good and you?
Huslam:Good,Whic is your favorite subject?
Nain:My favorite subject is History,and you?
Huslam:too,what do you like to do in your free time?
Nain:Is play video games,and you?
Huslam:too,see you later
Nain:See you bye

QUESTIONS


What´s your name?
My name is Uriel
What do you like?
I like listen a music and play video games
What is you favorite colors?
My favorite colors is red
Who is your favorite singger?
His my favorite singger is "The weeknd"

What´s your name?
My name is Nain
When is your birdthday?
My birdthday is September 13th
What is your from?
I´m from mexican
What fruit do you like?
I like apple
What is your favorite movie?
My favorite is "Avengers"

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mexican Beauty